Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Another Day in Wisconsin...

God is always good. I love that. He is the only predictable thing about life.
Today was another wonderful day with Him but not always easy, working through relationships with the people I am around and the feelings that are stirred up because of them. Anger, hurt, and also a lot of joy. What I love is that I can invite God into each of these emotions to speak the truth to my heart. I discovered a place there today that was still wounded from a time when I was around 4 years old. God came into the hurt I still had which was stirred up by the seemingly harmless question of a young teenager tonight. His Words changed everything. I was surprised by the amount of anger and emotions that one question brought! Thankfully, God knew the key, the truth that really does bring freedom!
Also today I came across a youtube song (2 parts to it) by Jason Upton that I hadn't heard until today and it tied so much of what God was telling me together.
http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=jason+upton+back+to+the+father&aq=f
Wow, be blessed. A side note: I would rather listen to his music than watch him :)
A note on my whereabouts--looks like tomorrow I will be heading to Minneapolis for this conference with my cousins. the rest of my immediate family will meet Paige, Nate, Em and I up there. http://www.ktis.fm/calendar/events/index.php?com=detail&eID=4027
Yes, there seems to be a theme to all these conferences we go to as a family. We are getting to know our Abba. It doesn't make sense, all this travelling and our life--my life--right now, but this is a season, and I am grateful for it. Like that song says, the more I seek Him, the more I find Him. The more I find Him, the more I love Him!
"I have found Him whom my soul loves and I won't let go" Song of Solomon 3:4

Yes!

1 comment: